Discover internships, full-time jobs, part-time jobs
Looking for an internship to learn about an industry? A part-time job to get experience and earn money? Your first-full-time job? Your next career step?
The Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities and information for students and alumni to gain professional experience and prepare themselves for careers, including:
- Career fairs and workshops
- Paid student internships through Urban Innovation21
- Work with the federal government (an internship or job through the Call To Serve Partnership for Public Service)
- Career resources and handouts
- What can I do with this major?
We're here to help!
Want to schedule an appointment with the Career Development Center or ask a question? Call 412-392-3950 or email email@example.com.