Discover internships, full-time jobs, part-time jobs
Looking for an internship to learn about an industry? A part-time job to get experience and earn money? Your first-full-time job? Your next career step?
The Career Development Center offers a variety of opportunities and information for students and alumni to gain professional experience and prepare themselves for careers, including:
- Career fairs and workshops
- On-campus job recruitments
- Paid student internships through Urban Innovation21
- Work with the federal government (an internship or job through the Call To Serve Partnership for Public Service)
- Career resources and handouts
- What can I do with this major?
Explore Career Options
Need to know more about a particular career field? Through CandidCareer.com, you can watch informational interviews with working professionals in a broad variety of careers, to hear from them about their job responsibilities, background and what their workday might be like. CandidCareer.com's videos also offer advice on resume writing, interviewing and networking.
Check out the videos below:
We're here to help!
Want to schedule an appointment with the Career Development Center or ask a question? Call 412-392-3950 or email email@example.com.