Information to Get You Started
We encourage students to visit the Career Development Center for one-on-one assistance with career direction, resume and cover letter development, and job search assistance. This information will help to get you started:
- 4 Year Career Development Timeline (PDF)
- Undergraduate Resume Samples (PDF)
- Resume Formatting Tips (PDF)
- Professional Power Adverbs (PDF)
- Cover Letter Guidelines (PDF)
- Interview Guidelines (PDF)
- Sample Interview Questions (PDF)
- Best Job Websites and Resources (PDF)
Please don't hesitate to make an appointment at the Career Development Center — stop by, give us a call, send an email. Take advantage of the many career fairs and workshops we organize throughout the year. The Career Development Center is here to help you find the direction, internship, job, and career you want — and work to help you get it.
We're here to help!
Want to schedule an appointment with the Career Development Center or ask a question? Call 412-392-3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org