Living on Campus Is Easy, Fun ... and Smart
With convenient access to everything on campus and an eye on safety (all residence halls have controlled access and the Department of Public Safety is available 24/7/365), living on campus is an investment in your college experience.
Classrooms, multiple places to eat, fitness and recreational facilities, the Health Center, meeting spaces and other gathering places are all within walking distance when you live in one of Point Park's five residence halls:
- Thayer Hall — a 10-story traditional residence hall that accommodates 132 freshmen
- Lawrence Hall — this 21-story building houses approximately 450 students
Pioneer Hall — a seven-story building offers suites for approximately 160 students.
Pioneer Hall also houses the Office of Campus Life
- Conestoga Hall — a seven-story building offers suites for approximately 160 students
- Boulevard Apartments (Tower A and Tower B) — apartments for approximately 190 upperclassmen
Check out the Campus Map to see how conveniently each residence hall is located.
Daily living is easy and convenient on campus
- MAIL: Thayer and Lawrence Hall residents pick up their mail in the mailroom on the first floor of Lawrence Hall. Students in Pioneer, Conestoga and Boulevard Apartments have mailboxes on the first floors of their buildings.
- LAUNDRY: Laundry Facilities are located on every floor in Thayer, Conestoga and Pioneer Halls and the Boulevard Apartments and on the eighth floor of Lawrence Hall.
- RECYCLING and GARBAGE: There are recycling containers and a garbage room on each floor of each hall.
- REPAIRS: Does something need to be fixed in your room? Just submit a work order!
- BIKE RACKS: Bike racks are available outside of Academic Hall on the Third Avenue side.