See You at Family Weekend 2014
Each fall Point Park students and their families are invited to attend Family Weekend. This is a wonderful time for families to spend together enjoying some of the many opportunities available to their students, as well as exploring Downtown Pittsburgh, the vibrant home of our campus.
Family Weekend 2013 was held Friday, Oct. 11 - Sunday, Oct. 13. The weekend offered a wide variety of activities in which families could participate, including student dance and theatre performances, student film screenings, athletic events, visits to local attractions, and of course, lots of delicious food!
Planning for Family Weekend 2014 will be under way soon, and registration is scheduled to open Sept. 1. We look forward to seeing you here!
Keith A. Paylo
Dean of Student Affairs
Dean of Students
Call the Office of Student Affairs at 412-392-3840 or email email@example.com.
Tips for a Great Family Weekend
- Online registration is required in order to participate in the weekend's activities. Registration is normally open Sept. 1 and closes approximately one week prior to Family Weekend. Registration is subject to early closing if the event sells out, so make your plans early!
- Before registering, view the schedule of events and decide what events your family would like to attend.
- Make sure to discuss any plans with your student to make sure he or she is available. Students may have school or work obligations they must meet.
- Book your hotel accommodations as soon as possible. Pittsburgh is a vibrant and busy city, and at times hotel accommodations are limited because of other events happening in and around the area.
- Upon your arrival to campus, be sure to pick up your welcome packet, which will contain your tickets and information about the weekend's activities.
- On the resources page, you will find information about on- and off-campus dining, transportation (including University shuttles) and links to other resources such as city maps and guides.
Family Weekend 2012 Photo Gallery