OrgSync: Your Connection to
Student Organizations and Offices
OrgSync is an online community that connects Point Park students with student organizations, offices, and programs at the University.
All students should use OrgSync regularly to:
- Manage your involvement in student groups and organizations
- Request your co-curricular transcript
- Communicate with student organizations
- Connect with student support offices
- Learn about campus events and programs
Update: How to log in
- New Users: Use your current Point Park username and password to log in to OrgSync.
- Returning users: If you previously created an OrgSync account using an external user ID and password, learn how to link your OrgSync accounts.
Please contact the Office of Student Activities, Involvement and Leadership at SAIL@pointpark.edu.