Highlights from the Fall 2013 issue of The Point Tuesday, September 17, 2013
The Fall 2013 issue of The Point, the magazine for alumni and friends of Point Park University, is now available on campus and online.
Feature highlights and extras include:
- Setting the Stage: Meet the designers and managers behind the scenes at Point Park University's Pittsburgh Playhouse.
- Global Perspective: Helena Knorr, Ph.D teaches School of Business students to become change agents in their communities.
- College Counselor: Director of Admissions Joell Minford guides students and parents through the college search process. Hear her insights in a video interview.
- Open for Business: West Penn Hall renovations brighten the Downtown campus at Wood Street and Ft. Pitt Boulevard.
- On the Links: The men's golf team is swinging for success and traveled to a national tournament in 2013.
Share your alumni news in a Class Note, or share your feedback and ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org!