Skip to main content

Policies Regarding Reporting a Crime Confidentially

Persons wanting to report a crime or incident can do so confidentially by contacting the assistant vice president of Public Safety/chief of police at ext. 3960 or through the following University departments: Human Resources (staff and faculty); Student Health Center (staff, faculty and all students), Student Counseling Center (all students), Student Affairs (all students) or Campus Life (residential students).

The reporting person's name will be kept confidential, but the incident may be included in the annual crime statistic report without divulging the person's name or any other information that would infringe on his/her confidentiality.