Skip to main content

At any time you may print a copy of your Unofficial Transcript from PointWeb. The following video will walk you through the necessary steps:

A copy of your unofficial transcripts may be obtained free of charge by visiting the Office of the University Registrar located on the ninth floor of Thayer Hall.