Scott Spencer, University Registrar
- Bachelor's in Anthropology, George Mason University
- Juris Doctorate, George Mason University
Scott joined Point Park University in 2018. He previously has worked at George Mason University, Marymount University, and Saint Joseph’s University. Scott oversees all aspects of student records and interacts with most of the offices and departments on campus.
Steven Parker-Young, Associate Registrar
- Bachelor's in Psychology and Sociology, University of Massachusetts-Boston
- Master of Science in Management, New England College
- Doctorate of Education in Higher Education Leadership, Walden University
Steven joined Point Park in 2019. He is responisble for coordination of graduation and degree conferral functions to support the Unviersity Registrar. He acts in place of the University Registrar when necessary and oversees daily operations of the Office of the University Registrar.
Angela Sexton, Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Broadcasting, Point Park University
- Master of Business Administration, Point Park University
Angela joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for room scheduling, coursebook, and catalog production. Angela is also a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries.
Nate Lurie, Academic Technology Specialist
- Bachelor's in Japanese, University at Albany - State University of New York
- Master of Arts, Student Affairs, Carlow University
Nate joined Point Park in 2018 and is responsible for degree audits, commencement planning, cross registration, leave of absences and study abroad.
Joan Dristas, Registration Coordinator
Joan joined Point Park in 2004 and is responsible for registration requests, schedule change requests, transcript request processing, change of majors, independent study requests, and experiential learning requests.
Deborah Bateman, Director, Articulation and Certification
- Bachelor's in Visual Art and Design
- Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication, Point Park Universtiy
Deborah joined Point Park in 1996 and oversees transfer credit evaluation, articulation agreements, and veterans' certification.
Heather Jericho, Student Records Clerk
- Bachelor's in Secondary Education, Earth and Space Sciences and General Science, Clarion University
- Masters in Education, Instructional Leadership, Robert Morris University
Heather joined Point Park in 2019 and assists in the transfer credit process and veteran's certification.