Scott Spencer, University Registrar
- Bachelor's in Anthropology, George Mason University
- Juris Doctorate, George Mason University
Scott joined Point Park University in 2018. He previously has worked at George Mason University, Marymount University, and Saint Joseph’s University. Scott oversees all aspects of student records and interacts with most of the offices and departments on campus.
Francesca Sirianni, Associate Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Management and Accounting, Point Park University
Francesca has been with Point Park since 2006 and is responsible for degree audits and conferrals, athletic certifications, double majors, advising logic support, graduation ceremony planning and graduation processing.
Samantha Bycura, Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
Samantha has been with Point Park since 2014 and is responsible for supervision registration processing, transcript processing, NAIA athletic certification, NSLC reporting, academic dean's and academic standing lists and advising worksheet logic.
Angela Sexton, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Broadcasting, Point Park University
Angela joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for room scheduling, coursebook, catalog production.
Ashley Motta, Academic Records and Graduation Coordinator
- Bachelor's in International Gender Studies, Juniata College
Ashley joined Point Park in 2017 and is responsible for degree audits, commencement planning, cross registration, leave of absences and study abroad.
Deborah Bateman, Director, Articulation and Certification
- Bachelor's in Visual Art and Design
- Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication, Point Park Universtiy
Deborah joined Point Park in 1996 and oversees transfer credit evaluation, articulation agreements, and veterans' certification.