Dr. Jonas Prida, Assistant Provost and Interim University Registrar
- Bachelor's in English and Philosophy, University of Calgary
- Master's in English, University of Maine
- Ph.D in English, Tulane University
Prior to joining Point Park, Jonas spent eight years at the College of St. Joseph in Rutland, Vt. Prida acted in several faculty and administrative capacities during his time there, most recently serving as vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty.
Francesca Sirianni, Associate Registrar
- Bachelor's in Business Management and Accounting, Point Park University
Francesca has been with Point Park since 2006 and is responsible for degree audits and conferrals, athletic certifications, double majors, advising logic support, graduation ceremony planning and graduation processing.
Samantha Bycura, Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh
Samantha has been with Point Park since 2014 and is responsible for supervision registration processing, transcript processing, NAIA athletic certification, NSLC reporting, academic dean's and academic standing lists and advising worksheet logic.
Michael Powell, Transfer Evaluation Coordinator
- Bachelor's in Business Management, Point Park University
- Master's in International Business, Point Park University
- Doctorate in Executive Leadership, University of Charleston
Mike has been with Point Park since 2000 and is currently responsible for all incoming transfer credit from previous institutions, CLEP and DANTE scores, AP examination scores and also reviews requests for students to transfer classes into Point Park from other institutions once they are a student. Mike works closely with faculty and academic departments to provide a comprehensive and accurate evaluation of prior credit.
Angela Sexton, Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Broadcasting, Point Park University
Angela joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for room scheduling, coursebook, catalog production.
Ashley Motta, Academic Records and Graduation Coordinator
- Bachelor's in International Gender Studies, Juniata College
Ashley joined Point Park in 2017 and is responsible for degree audits, commencement planning, cross registration, leave of absences and study abroad.