Payment Options and Tuition Due Dates
Tuition Due Dates (including accelerated)
- Summer 2018: May 1, 2018
- Fall 2018: Aug. 15, 2018
- Spring 2019: Dec. 17, 2018
Fully Online Programs Tuition Due Dates
- Fall Term I: Aug. 15
- Fall Term II: Oct. 1
- Spring Term I: Dec. 15
- Spring Term II: March 1
- Summer Term I: May 1
- Summer Term II: June 15
Payment Methods Accepted
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express
Instructions for paying with checks or money orders
- Make all checks payable to Point Park University.
- Please write your student ID number and what semester you are paying for on your check.
- Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- The University charges $25 for returned checks.
- The University will not release transcripts or diplomas for 10 business days after receipt of check payment.
Instructions for paying with cash
- Students must make cash payments in person to the Office of Student Accounts, located in the Office of Student Financial Services, 121 Thayer Hall.
Instructions for paying online with credit, debit cards or eChecks
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card are accepted online at PointWeb. A 2.55 percent processing fee will be added to the payment.
- eChecks are accepted online. No processing fees are assessed on eChecks.
- Paying by eCheck online, please enter in your personal information, bank routing and account numbers, and payment.
Payment Plan Options
Point Park University offers annual, semester and term payment plan options for students who do not have the full resources to cover the costs of tuition, fees, room and board. Please visit our Payment Plan page for details.
A student must sign up for a payment plan no later than the tuition due date.
Employer Reimbursement Program
Students who receive employer reimbursement have the opportunity to defer the portion of tuition and fees covered by employer reimbursement. Please visit our Employer Reimbursement page for details.
Adding Authorized Payers
Since many students have a parent or third party making payments on their behalf, it is essential to set up authorized payers in order to receive e-bills and to grant them access to view the student's account. Parents or any other third parties who make payments on a student account MUST be added by the student as an Authorized Payer to make payments online as well as to receive e-bills. Students can add authorized payers through PointWeb.
For students, registering a parent or other individual as an Authorized Payer is easy and quick - just follow the instructions on our Authorized Payer page.
Any balance due on your Student Account Statement must be paid in full to avoid late fees.
For more information or questions, please contact the Office of Student Accounts by calling 412-392-3424 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.