Unlock Potential ... Invest in Point Park University
Through a gift in your will or estate plans, you can invest in the success of the University and in future generations of Point Park students. Your plans today will strengthen the University now and in the future.
If you have already included Point Park University in your will or estate plans, we hope you will let us know. Your willingness to be listed as a member of the Founders Society encourages others to follow your example and provides a way for us to recognize and thank you during your lifetime.
How to Join
The following types of commitments, confirmed in writing, qualify you for membership in the Founders Society:
- a bequest provision in your will;
- a life-income gift that names Point Park University as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity;
- a charitable lead trust that provides income to Point Park University for your lifetime or a term of years;
- a gift of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(B);
- a gift of life insurance.
Contact Kristin DeLuca, director of grants and fellowships, at email@example.com or 412-392-4777 for more information.
Members of the Founders Society
- Francine Dinneen Abraham, 1984
- Dennis and Jill Astorino
- Nancy Davis-Kahrs, 1969, 1972
- David Duncan, 1979
- Robert J. Everett
- Francis E. Forgacs, 2002 (deceased)
- Wilmer E. Fox, III, 1994, 1996
- Janet Gruber Rygert, 1969
- Tracy and Dr. Katherine Henderson
- Jacqueline Clarke Havrilla, 1973
- Paul and Colleen Hennigan
- Karen Hill, 1970
- John C. Huckestein, 1972
- Donald and Marilyn Jenkins, (Don) 1970
- Dr. Charles Quillin
- Linda Conn Kistler, 1972
- Jacqui Fiske Lazo
- George E. Marin, 1973
- Charles J. and Karen S. McIntyre
- Paul R. Meese, 1965
- Nancy Paule Melone, Ph.D. and Timothy W. McGuire, Ph.D.
- Harry J. Mertz, 1971
- Richard E. Rauh
- Betty Lou Sarafin, 1990, 1990
- Susan Kubik Scott, 1974
- Carol Ann Riden Spendiff, 1972
- Twila Simmons-Walker, 2004, 2006
- Patrick W. Sinopoli, 1978
- Steve and Joann Stein, (Steve) 1970, 2011 (honorary)
- John R. Tomayko, Ph.D.
- Drs. Nancy and Milton Washington (Milt) 2002 (honorary)
- Dr. George R. (deceased) and Mrs. Kathleen White (deceased)
- John Yugovich, 1969 (deceased)