Why Give? The Power to Transform Lives
One of the most rewarding benefits of giving to Point Park is knowing that your gift has the power to transform the lives of students.
"My life has been impacted by the Annual Fund by relieving the added stress associated with paying a portion of my tuition balance. With this fund, I was able to focus on my family, school and work. I value my educational experience at Point Park University because it feels like I was given a second chance at a better future. I have excellent instructors that not only encourage, but teach me how to apply what I have been taught to real-life situations. I believe the fund is important because, in trying economic times, it is difficult to progress. The Annual Fund gives hope and assistance to students that have fallen victim to these tough times." - Point Park sophomore broadcasting student
Learn more about your impact in our 2016 Annual Fund Impact Report.
Give to Point Park because ...
- you valued your own Point Park experience and want to support your alma mater and current students.
- your loved one is a student or graduate and you want to invest in student success by supporting scholarship aid.
- your education afforded a special opportunity to you and you'd like to pay that forward to others.
- you are proud of the University's success and excited for its future.
- you still fondly recall that special professor of your favorite class (make a gift in his or her honor).
- it may be one year or 10 or 30, but the majority of your friends are Point Park graduates (make a gift dedicated to a friend or your class year).
- you want to make a donation in memory or honor of someone special to you or to Point Park's history.
- you believe in Point Park's mission.
- your donation is tax-deductible.
At Point Park, we know that people are the heart of a flourishing academic community and thriving urban center. Join us! Make your investment in Point Park as we educate the workforces of today and the future. Donate now through our secure site or contact Sarah George-Surace, director of annual fund programs & individual giving at email@example.com or 412-392-3999.