Point Park University welcomes applications for admission to our graduate programs. Please click to explore each program's details.
- No application deadline.
- Convenient class delivery.
- Financial Aid school code: 003357
Point Park University
Graduate & Adult Enrollment
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Clinical-Community Psychology
- Communication Technology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with three options: Adult Learning & Training, PA Certification for Supervisor in Curriculum & Instruction, General Concentration
- Educational Administration
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
- Global Security and Intelligence
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.B.A. with tracks in Management; International Business; Management Information Systems; Sport, Arts, and Entertainment Management; and Health Systems Management
- M.B.A. in Global Management and Administration
- Organizational Leadership
- Screenwriting and Playwriting (New in Fall 2014)
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8
- Special Education leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Teaching and Leadership
- Adult Education and Administration Certificate (Completed completely online)
- School Principal Certificate
Tuition discount available for above post-baccalaureate certificate education students.