Cheryl Clark, M.B.A., C.P.A.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Introductory Accounting II and II
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Advanced Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Accounting for Managers
- Corporate Finance
Cheryl E. Clark is a professor of accounting at Point Park University's Rowland School of Business and a certified public accountant licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Prior to her promotion to professor, she was an associate professor and an assistant professor at Point Park. Clark has more than 15 years of experience working in public accounting, consulting and the healthcare industry, accounting for both an institutional pharmacy and a not-for-profit healthcare organization. In addition to her teaching responsibilities at Point Park, Clark has served as department chairperson, accounting program director, advisor to the University’s Student Accounting Association and on the Community College of Allegheny County Business Advisory Board.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Accounting Association
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
In the News
- "3 Credit Scores: The Myth, The Real Number & More," WalletHub, Oct. 4, 2017.
- "How to Establish Credit in 5 Easy Steps," WalletHub, June 11, 2017.
- "Accounting meets dance at Point Park University," Accounting Today magazine, May 8, 2017.
Point Park Features
- "Accounting Student Preet Mann '19 Wins FEI Scholarship," Point Park University website, March 27, 2018.
- "Army National Guard Member, Accounting Major Awarded Financial Executives Scholarship," Point Park University website, March 17, 2017.
- "From Point Park to BNY Mellon: Accounting Majors Graduates and Becomes Tax Specialist," Point Park University website, Sept. 12, 2016.
- "Accounting Major Helps Others With Taxes, Gains Field Experience as VITA Intern," Point Park University website, April 23, 2015.
- "Accounting Students Win Case Study Competition Second Year in a Row," Point Park University website, Nov. 18, 2014.
- "PA Institute of CPAs Awards Scholarships to Point Park Accounting Students," Point Park University website, July 2, 2014.
- "Accounting Student Christopher Cerda Named a 2014 Financial Executives Scholar," Point Park University website, April 29, 2014.
- "Recent Grads Land Jobs with Big Four Accounting Firm," Point Park University website, June 4, 2013.
- "Rosemarie Papariella Selected as Point Park's PICPA Outstanding Accounting Senior," Point Park University website, May 30, 2013.
- "School of Business Students Compete as Finalists in Auditing Case Study Competition," Point Park University website, Dec. 6, 2012.
- "Sudan Refugee Succeeds as Accountant and Grad Student at Point Park," Point Park University website, May 17, 2011.
- "Accounting/SAEM Student Named Financial Executive Scholar," Point Park University website, April 4, 2011.