Associate Professor, Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Education, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Business Administration, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Introductory Accounting II and II
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Advanced Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Accounting for Managers
- Corporate Finance
Associate Professor Cheryl E. Clark is a certified public accountant licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania with more than 15 years of experience in accounting and business administration. In addition to her C.P.A. license, she maintains a Pennsylvania teaching certificate. Clark began her accounting career in a regional public accounting firm in Bethesda, Md. Since that time, Clark's accounting career has included experience in local C.P.A. firms, in consulting and in the healthcare industry, and most recently as regional accounting manager for NCS Healthcare, Inc. In higher education, Clark's experience includes teaching positions at Robert Morris University, Indiana University of Pennsylvania and Point Park University. Additionally, Clark is the advisor to Point Park University’s Student Accounting Association.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Accounting Association
- Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
Point Park Features
- "Recent Grads Land Jobs with Big Four Accounting Firm," Point Park University website, June 4, 2013.
- "Rosemarie Papariella Selected as Point Park's PICPA Outstanding Accounting Senior," Point Park University website, May 30, 2013.
- "School of Business Students Compete as Finalists in Auditing Case Study Competition," Point Park University website, Dec. 6, 2012.
- "Accounting/SAEM Student Named Financial Executive Scholar," Point Park University website, April 4, 2011.