Jayne Olshanski, MBA, CPA
Assistant Professor, Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Pennsylvania State University
- Master of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University
- Introductory, Intermediate, Advanced Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Federal Individual and Corporate Taxation
- Leadership, Management, Small Business Administration – Entrepreneurship
Jayne S. Olshanski, MBA, CPA, is an assistant professor of accounting in the Rowland School of Business at Point Park University with more than 25 years of Big Four CPA, foreign multinational and multi-industry business experience. Prior to joining Point Park, Olshanski was an assistant professor of business administration at Waynesburg University and an adjunct instructor at Pennsylvania State University, Beaver, teaching classes in accounting, management, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Olshanski has worked as a CPA for Deloitte in Pittsburgh, Pa., and for their affiliate in Brussels, Belgium. Additionally, she was vice president of new business development and strategic planning as well as director of product development and director of finance for Coventry Health Care/HealthAmerica. Before that, Olshanski worked in San Francisco, Calif., as an investment office and finance manager for USL Capital Corporation and in the roles of senior financial manager – first vice president, acquisitions management financial officer – first vice president and assistant corporate controller and budget and forecast manager – vice president, for First Nationwide Bank.
Point Park Features
- "Point Park Students Enhance Their Tax Preparation Skills, Make an Impact in the Community Through VITA Course," Point Park University website, March 11, 2020.
- "PPG Invites Advanced Accounting Students to Tour its Headquarters," Point Park University website, Nov. 25, 2019.
- "Advanced Accounting Students Tour PNC Tower and Network with Executives," Point Park University website, April 23, 2019.
- "Point Park University Welcomes 12 New Full-Time Faculty Members," Point Park University website, Sept. 27, 2018.