Hanjin Park, M.F.A.
- M.F.A., Production/Directing, University of California, Los Angeles
- B.F.A., Film, Yong-In University, Korea
- Intermediate Directing
- Advanced Directing
- Production I, II, II and IV
- Visual Analysis
Hanjin Park has directed and edited projects for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, GNC, AARP, and Japanese and Korean major record label studios. His independent films have screened at more than 40 film festivals around the world, and been internationally distributed through iTunes and Ruthless Studio. He was one of the first two filmmakers to be selected in the Diversity Filmmaking Fellowship at J.J. Abrams' production company, Bad Robot.
- Moving Image Technology Association of Korea
Awards and Honors
- Motion Picture Association of America Award in Directing
- CINE (Council on International Nontheatrical Events) Golden Eagle Award
- The Jim Morrison Film Award
- William A. Lee Memorial Scholarship