Robin Walsh, M.F.A.
- M.F.A., Acting, West Virginia University
- B.F.A., Acting, Point Park University
- Dialects and Accents
- Senior Professional Seminar
Robin Walsh loves the flexible, creative atmosphere at the University, as well the burgeoning Pittsburgh arts scene. Her regional acting career is ongoing and helps keep her fresh as a teacher. She has appeared in theatres from the Bay Area to Burlington, Vt. She has done voice-over work and dialect coaching for stage and film. She recently started directing.
- Actor's Equity Association
- American Federation of Television and Radio Artists
Selected Artistic Works
- Bricolage Bus, Director
- Mad Honey for Unseam'd Shakespeare, Director
- La Ronde, Director, The REP
- Bricolage Bus festival, Playwright
- The Niceties, The Contemporary American Theater Festival
- The Glass Menagerie,Prime Stage
- The Goat, The REP
- King Lear, Pittsburgh Irish and Classical Theatre
- Different methods of storytelling
- Advanced dialects
- Effective teaching in the arts
- Jungian psychology
- Novel writing
Selected Awards and Honors
- Actress of the Year, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Performer of the Year, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Harry Schwalb Excellence in the Arts Award
- Pittsburgh Foundation Creative Excellence Award
Point Park Feature
- "Faculty Profile: Meet Robin Walsh, theatre," Point Park University website, June 16, 2015.
In the News
- "A Theater Festival in the Bucolic Countryside, but Boiling Underneath," The Washington Post, July 11, 2017.