Tim Marquette, M.A.
Visiting Associate Professor
Head of Private Voice
- M.A., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language, Specialization: International Education Management, Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- B.M., Vocal Performance, University of Evansville
- Private Voice
- Singing for Dancers
- Musical Theatre Techniques
- Art and the Human Experience
Tim Marquette is proud to be returning to the Conservatory of Performing Arts as a visiting associate professor after serving for seven years as a part-time professor and staff accompanist. As an actor, singer, stage director, musical director, vocal coach and accompanist, he has enjoyed working in the United States and around the world. In addition to his work in musical theatre and opera, Marquette is also an English language teacher and has worked in England, Italy, Spain, Japan and Nepal.
Professional Memberships and Organizations
- American Guild of Musical Artists
- TESOL International
- American Association for Applied Linguistics
- Jimmy Winter, Nice Work if You Can Get It
- Leo Bloom, The Producers
- Ren McCormack, Footloose
- Jesus, Godspell
- Will Parker, Oklahoma!
- Fyedka, Fiddler on the Roof
- Danny Zuko, Grease
- Padamadan/Nikos, Legally Blonde
- Grinch, Seussical
- Che U/S, Evita
- Indio, West Side Story
- Tulsa U/S, Gypsy
- Antonio, LeNozze di Figaro
- St. Brioche, Die Lustige Witwe
- International education as it relates to the performing arts
- Performing arts education for English language learners in mainstream education
- Marquette, T. & Bailey, K.M. (2017). Incorporating Performing Arts Projects into the K-8 Curriculum. NYS TESOL Journal, 4(2), 4-19.