Why Should I Choose Point Park University for Adult Learning and Training?
- Fully online 30-credit program — We understand adults have busy schedules! Point Park online learning allows you to work, study and balance your personal life while earning a career-oriented degree.
- Outstanding Faculty — Point Park's education faculty are recognized experts in their fields, bringing valuable real-world experience to online learning.
- Cohort Model — Students can complete our M.A. in adult learning program in five semesters with a cohort.
- Skills-based curriculum — Our curriculum builds valuable skills and knowledge through project-based learning assignments where theory is applied directly to the work environment.
- Practicum Experience — Career-building experiences expand your professional skills while you work alongside leaders and mentors in adult education.
- Career advancement — Graduates are prepared for adult learning and training career opportunities.