Criminal Justice and Intelligence Faculty and Staff
- Michael Botta, DSS, associate professor and chair of the Department of Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies
- Trudy Avery, J.D., associate professor
- Richard A. Linzer, J.D., associate professor and director of the M.S. in criminal justice administration program
- Sean Elliot Martin, Ph.D., full-time instructor, online director and coordinator of the intelligence and national security program
- Andrew Richards, M.A., full-time instructor and coordinator of the undergraduate criminal justice program
- Gregory Rogers, J.D., professor and director of the M.A. in intelligence and global security program
- Edward Strimlan, M.D., assistant professor of forensic science and coordinator of the forensic science program
- Mark Wintz, Ph.D., associate professor of intelligence and national security
Department Office: 404 Academic Hall
Office Phone: 412-392-8136
David King, M.A., assistant to the chair
Leslie Anderson, J.D.
Meghan Black, J.D.
M. Chawdhry, Ph.D.
Judith Cohen, J.D., Ph.D.
Hon. Guido DeAngelis, J.D.