Post-Baccalaureate Education Programs
Welcome back, Post-Bac!
You are in good company here. At Point Park University, more students come back to college for second Bachelor of Arts degrees in education than in any other field. The realization that you belong in front of a classroom can come early or late in your career, but whenever it comes, Point Park's post-baccalaureate program is ready for you.
Our post-baccalaureate education programs are designed with flexible schedules and sensitivity to the needs of working students. Even with your busy schedule, we'll get you the classes and the student teaching time you need to become a certified teacher.
View the links below to see the course work required to receive a post-baccalaureate degree and Pennsylvania teaching certification.
Post-Baccalaureate degree options
- Pre-K through 4th grade leading to PA certification
- Grades 4-8 leading to PA certification in:
- Secondary Education leading to PA certification in one of the following areas:
Additionally, we offer the following post-bac certificate programs:
- School Principal K-12 (fully online option)
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility PA Certification (fully online only)
Students are eligible for Point Park's tuition discount being offered for all certificate and master's degree education programs.
For more details on tuition and fees at Point Park for 2017-18, please visit our tuition and fees page.