Bahman Homayoonfar, M.A.
Professor, Political Science and Economics
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Point Park University
- Master of Arts, Political Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Courses completed toward Ph.D., University of Tehran
- Introduction to the Study of Government Systems
- Governments and Politics of the Middle East
- Political Thought and Theory
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- International Relations
- Conspiracy Theories
- History of England
- International Organizations
- Democratic Age in Crisis
Bahman Homayoonfar, M.A., was born in Iran. After completing his secondary education, he went to live in Europe and then came to the United States to earn his bachelor's and master's degrees in political science. Following that, he went back to Iran to work as an editor and translator for a center of research in social studies, contributing to a series of collective and personal published works. For political and personal reasons, he decided to return to the United States and was offered a teaching position at Point Park University.
- The "state" in human political organizations
- Utopian political literature
Point Park Features
- "International Faculty Come to Point Park From Around the Globe," Point Park University website, Feb. 23, 2016.
- "Point Park Professors Discuss Global Immigration Issues at Faculty Colloquium," Point Park University website, April 28, 2014.