John J. Kudlac, Ph.D.
- Bachelor of Science, Geology, City College of New York
- Master of Science, Geochemistry, Michigan State University
- Master of Science, Mining Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- Doctor of Philosophy, Geochemistry, University of Pittsburgh
- Introduction to Natural Sciences I and II
- Environmental Engineering I and II
- Environmental Sciences II
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Ethics
Professor Emeritus John Kudlac, Ph.D., began teaching at Point Park in the fall of 1965. Since then, he has taught a variety of science and engineering technology courses and held various administrative positions. He also served as the director of the Department of Natural Sciences and Engineering Technology's Master of Science in engineering management and environmental studies graduate programs.
- American Society for Engineering Education (including the following divisions: engineering technology, civil engineering, environmental engineering, engineering management)
- American Society for Engineering Management
Point Park Features
- "Master of Science in Environmental Studies Program Growing at Point Park," Point Park University website, Sept. 18, 2013.
- "Teachable Moments with John J. Kudlac, Ph.D.," The Point, Winter 2013 issue.
- "Graduate Students Present Research at Third Annual Seminar," Point Park University website, Sept. 4, 2012.
- "Interest in Engineering Prompts Pursuit of Degrees," Point Park University website, Sept. 14, 2011.
- "First Students Graduate with M.S. in Environmental Studies," Point Park University website, Aug. 23, 2010.