Tune in to "Watch History Happen," Point Park's live election night coverage on Tuesday, Nov. 3, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Center for Media Innovation
Reserve the Center for Media Innovation
News and Features
An Innovative Networking Place for Media Professionals
The center also serves as a resource for professional journalists, providing networking opportunities and a working space. Learn more about resources for professionals.
An Informative Showcase for the Community
Additionally, the center welcomes the public inside to take an active role in media discussions during community events.
Media PartnershipsPittsburgh Media Partnership
A grant-funded initiative to connect journalists working in Pittsburgh and the surrounding river valley communities — helping them find new resources to support good journalism.
- Fall 2020: News Assistant/Internship with Pittsburgh Media Partnership. Applications closed Sept. 30th.
An initiative of the Center for Media Innovation, it supports citizen journalism and storytelling by residents of the Mon Valley’s largest city and surrounding areas.
An initiative to enable people with disabilities to host podcasts, work in newsrooms, serve in marketing and other media-related roles.
The Center's Innovative Staff
Questions about the CMI can be sent to email@example.com.
- Andrew Conte, director
- Lisa Knapp, administrative assistant
- AmyJo Brown, project editor, Pittsburgh Media Partnership
- Martha Rial, project manager, McKeesport Community Newsroom
- Jennifer Szweda Jordan, project manager, All Abilities Media
- Chris Hays, project manager, Doris O'Donnell Fellowship
- Stacey Federoff, graduate assistant
- Jacob Balistreri, studio tech
- Tyler Polk, studio tech
- Eddie Robas, studio tech
- Olivia Valyo, studio tech