Center for Media Innovation
Reserve the Center for Media Innovation
News and Features
An Innovative Networking Place for Media Professionals
The center also serves as a resource for professional journalists, providing networking opportunities and a working space. Learn more about resources for professionals.
An Informative Showcase for the Community
Additionally, the center welcomes the public inside to take an active role in media discussions during community events.
The Center's Innovative Staff
Questions about the CMI can be sent to email@example.com.
- Lisa Knapp, administrative assistant
- AmyJo Brown, project editor, Bridge Pittsburgh media partnership
- Martha Rial, project manager, McKeesport Community Newsroom
- Jennifer Szweda Jordan, project manager, All Abilities Media
- Chris Hays, project manager, Doris O'Donnell Fellowship
- Stacey Federoff, graduate assistant
- Nick Ruffolo, senior studio tech
- Tyler Polk, part-time studio tech
- Olivia Vaylo, part-time studio tech
- Sarah Juba, work study