Graduate Open House Information
Graduate Programs Open House
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have cancelled all on-campus events at this time. We will be hosting virtual events throughout the summer. Details forthcoming, please check back.
- Adult Learning and Training* (offered fully online only)
- Athletic Coaching* (offered fully online only)
- Communication Technology* (also offered fully online)
- Community Psychology
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Curriculum & Instruction with teaching and leadership concentration (offered fully online only)
- Curriculum & Instruction with PA supervisor of instruction certificate K-12 (offered fully online only)
- Educational Administration (offered fully online only)
- Engineering Management
- Also explore: 4+1 B.S./M.S. in Engineering Management Program
- Environmental Studies
- Health Care Administration* (offered fully online only)
- Intelligence and Global Security* (also offered fully online)
- MBA* with concentrations in Business Analytics; Engineering Management; Global Supply Chain Management; Health Systems Management; International Business; Management; Management Information Systems and Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
- Media Communication
- Screenwriting and Playwriting
- Secondary Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Pre-K through Grade 8*
- Special Education Leading to PA Certification in Grades 7-12*
*We understand the needs of today's students and have tailored our graduate programs to offer flexible delivery formats including on campus and fully online.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our programs, but cannot attend an open house, please contact us at 412-392-3808 to make an appointment or email our staff.