Pick Your Passion, Be Yourself at Point Park
Whether you’re into business, science, dance or sports, there’s no pressure to conform. Point Park University is a place that embraces the individual. Whatever your passion is, you’ll find a mutual respect and sense of community that makes us all one.
Check out some stats below on Point Park University and our incoming freshmen and transfer students for fall 2015.
Student ProfileMeet Brittany Lauffer, broadcast and broadcast production and media management double major who interned for KDKA-TV.
Alumni ProfileCivil engineering technology 2015 graduate Colston Cooper landed an engineering position with Murray Associates.
Our Incoming Class for Fall 2015
- 858 total students from 36 states and 10 countries
- 503 female students, 355 male students
- 44 of the 67 counties in Pennsylvania are represented
- Average GPA: 3.07
- Average SAT: 1458
- Average ACT: 22
Top Five Most Popular Majors at Point Park
- Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
- Theatre Arts
- Cinema Production
- Business Management
Point Park at a Glance
- More than 100 undergraduate majors/programs and graduate programs
- Dynamic campus in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Enrollment: Nearly 4,000 full- and part-time students
- Accomplished faculty; student-to-faculty ratio of 13:1
- Five residence halls, with nearly 1,000 students
- Affordable tuition costs; no differential for out-of-state students
- Generous financial aid; nearly all freshmen receive assistance
- Substantial merit-based scholarships
- More than 50 student clubs and organizations
- 13 men's and women's varsity sports teams competing at the NAIA level
- More than 26,000 alumni in all 50 states and 33 countries around the world