Learn What's Available
Point Park offers financial aid for all types of students.
Not sure which type of student you will be when you transfer to the University? Look for your category below and follow the link for more information about your financial aid options.
- Full-time undergraduate: 12 to 18 credits semester attending classes Monday through Friday during the day or evening
- Part-time undergraduate: 3 to 11 credits per semester attending classes during the day or evening
- Graduate: Accepted into Point Park graduate program following completion of an undergraduate degree
- International: All international students attend Point Park full time
Learn about financial aid at Point Park:
- Estimate your aid with our net price calculator
- Note priority deadlines
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Find answers to frequently asked questions and read the top 10 financial aid myths
Discover specific financial aid opportunities available to transfer students, including: