Community Classes Adult Dance and Acting Classes
Click for Winter Schedule - Jan. 16 to Apr. 23, 2018
Drop-in Classes - $15 per class.
Point Park Students Receive 50% Off Tuition. Students can take dance and acting classes for as little as $6.50 to $7.50 per class. All Point Park students, faculty and staff receive a 50 percent discount.
Other College Students Receive 20% Off Tuition.
Students enrolled at other Universities will receive 20% off tuition. Pay as little as $10.50 to $12.00 per class.
SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVES
- International Summer Dance - June 18 to July 28, 2018 (3 or 6 weeks)
- Summer Dance Workshop - July 16 to July 27, 2018 (2 weeks)
2018 SUMMER FILM CAMPS
- Screenwriting Camp - June 25 to June 29
- 3D Animation and Visual Effects - June 25 to June 29
- Camp Hollywood - July 9 to July 19
- 2D Animation Camp - July 16 to July 20
- Sound Camp "Sound Mixing and Recording" - July 23 to July 27
- Editing Camp "The Art of Editing" - July 23 to July 27
To request a class schedule by mail or receive further information about our programs, please contact us:
Performing Arts Community Classes
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Director: Michael Shahen
Assistant to Director: Lesa Donati
ABOUT CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Please DO NOT make a payment until you are registered and have a University ID number/ account. All credit card payments must be placed into your Community Class Account. The University will no longer accept credit card payments directly. We have arranged for a third party vendor to accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card when payment is made online through QuickPay. You will be charged a 2.55% service fee by the vendor for this service. This fee will be in addition to tuition charges.
Payment by E-Check (your debit card) will be available online at no cost to the payer. Since the system does not inform us of your online payment or show up immediately, please email, fax or mail in a copy of your payment receipt. Thank you.
- To pay online access PointWeb.
- Select Guest Button
- Enter ID# and Date of Birth
- Click Community Classes/ISD Button
- Enter Amount
- Enter Payment Information
- Mail or fax (412-392-3803) a copy of receipt to our office so we can update our records.