Assistant Women's Soccer Coach
POSITION: Assistant Women's Soccer Coach (Part-time)
REPORTS TO: Head Soccer Coach and Director of Athletics
REQUIREMENTS: High School Graduate, Bachelor's degree preferred, plus experience in high school or collegiate level coaching; experience including scouting, recruiting and coaching desired.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist the Head Coach and Director of Athletics in the development and management of all phases of the Point Park soccer program.
- Commitment to and responsibility for adhering to all rules and regulations of the Department, the University, the Kentucky Intercollegiate Conference and, the NAIA.
- Assist the Head Coach with planning and coordinating practices. Attend all practices.
- Assist the Head Coach in the total recruiting process including evaluation, travel, correspondence, and personal contacts.
- Assist the Head Coach in developing the schedule, travel, disciplinary, fundraising and community service program as it relates to the soccer program. Attend all contests.
- Become Point Park University van certified and maintain certification.
- Attend departmental meetings when necessary.
- Attend award ceremonies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - ASSISTANT WOMEN'S SOCCER COACH - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.