Coordinator of Student Conduct - Part Time
POSITION: Coordinator of Student Conduct - Part Time
DEPARTMENT: Student Affairs
REPORTS TO: Director of Student Conduct
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree required.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To assist with the educational components and case management of the University's non-academic student conduct system.
HOURS: 20/hrs a week
- Develop creative responses to student conduct issues; and implementation of a comprehensive educational process for helping the community fully understand the Code of Student Conduct and their responsibilities as members of the community;
- Assist the Director of Student Development with coordinating, training, evaluating, and advising conduct officers to implement the University’s student conduct process consistently;
- Oversee Alcohol and Drug related programming in collaboration with campus entities;
- Manage Think About It software and create educational programs and marketing with its content;
- Manage Office of Student Conduct’s budget;
- Investigate and resolve student-related complaints referred to the Office of Student Conduct ;
- Assist with database management;
- Develop departmental communications including brochures, flyers, annual report and website;
- Provide advice, consultation, and support in the development of University-wide policies and procedures, and responses to issues and trends affecting campus;
- Support the Director of Student Development in all aspects of special projects, case management, training programs, and outreach efforts to students, faculty and staff;
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - COORDINATOR OF STUDENT CONDUCT - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.