Skip to main content

International students are generally permitted to work on campus in non-federal Work Study positions. Exceptions may be made if a student cannot find work on campus and he or she is in a difficult financial situation. (International students must get approval from the United States government to work off campus.)

International students should contact the International Student Services and Enrollment Office at 101 Wood Street, to find out if they are eligible to work on campus. A letter will be provided, noting their eligibility. If they are eligible to work, they can apply for positions at the bookstore, Culinart Food Services, in the Center for Student Success office, and any other part-time, non-federal Work Study positions that may be available.

Contact the International Student Services Department is 412-392-4775 or click here for more information on international student employment.