Throughout campus you will find numerous spaces for you to study, charge your electronics, gather with classmates or just take a breather. Our most popular spots are listed below:
- Lawrence Hall 1st Floor - couches, high-top tables, wifi
- Lawrence Hall 2nd Floor - couches, tables, wifi
- Lawrence Hall 4th Floor - couches, tables, wifi, microwave, vending machines, tv, copy machine (coin operated)
- Academic Hall 2nd Floor - comfy chairs, tables, wifi, access to vending machines and PNC ATM
- West Penn 1st Floor - couches, comfy chairs, tables, wifi, TVs
Try them all out before you pick your favorite spot!
There are lockers available in Academic Hall. Store books, clothing and whatever else you don't feel like carting around.
Use of the lockers is free, but you need to register for one in the Office of Student Life, first floor of Pioneer Hall. And remember to bring a lock.
See the student handbook for rules, as well as information about summer clean out. Questions about lockers? Contact Student Life at 412-392-8026.
Eating on campus
Whether you're on campus once a week or five days a week, you'll need to eat. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, a quick snack — and don't forget coffee! If you pay to eat out (the quickest is fast food, no pun intended) this can get really expensive, not to mention unhealthy. Eat on campus.
Point Park meal plans make it easy for you to eat healthily, cost effectively and without needing to stray far from campus. You can choose a meal plan specifically for commuters, which gives you access to
- all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and/or dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room
- breakfast, dinner or late-night hours at the Point Café
- flex dollars, which work like a bank debit card and are accepted at all of Point Park's food service locations, including the campus Starbucks.