Skip to main content
- Maintain the premises in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Dispose of trash in the proper manner.
- Keep plumbing fixtures as clean as possible.
- Use electrical and plumbing fixtures properly.
- Comply with housing, health and safety codes that apply to tenants.
- Do not damage the premises or permit guests to damage the premises.
- Keep all landlord-supplied appliances in good working order.
- Conduct yourself so that you and your guests do not disturb your neighbors.
- Permit the landlord to enter your apartment if the request is reasonable and proper notice is given.
- Comply with state or municipal drug laws in connection with the apartment and require other household members and guests to do likewise.
- Maintain the premises in a fit and habitable condition.
- Keep all common areas in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Comply with building, housing, health and safety codes.
- Keep electrical, plumbing, heating and ventilation systems and fixtures in good working condition.
- Provide running water and reasonably hot water and heat, unless the hot water and/or heat are supplied by a direct public utility hook-up under contract or agreement with the tenant.
- Give 24 hours notice, unless in an emergency, before entering a tenant's unit, and enter only at reasonable times and in a reasonable manner.
- Evict the tenant if informed by law-enforcement officers of drug activity by the tenant or a guest of the tenant in or otherwise connected with the tenant's premises.