Returning Student Contracts
Returning Student Housing and Meal Plan ContractReturning students (those who have already lived in the residence halls) must complete and submit a Housing and Food Service Contract every academic year to participate in room selection. If this is the first time you've lived in a Point Park residence hall, you will have to pay a housing deposit. Students have to pay the housing deposit the first time they move onto campus.
- The deadline for returning students to complete their Housing & Meal Plan Contract is March 16, 2018.
- Please review the Housing and Food Service Terms and Conditions
About the residence halls
Lawrence Hall is NOT air conditioned. Thayer Hall IS air conditioned. If you require an air conditioner for medical reasons, you will be placed in Thayer Hall. You must provide documentation of a medical condition.
- If you require any accommodations (including those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act), please complete this form, and submit it in hard copy along with appropriate documentation to:
Center for Student Success-Disability Services
Point Park University
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Point Park University and its facilities are smoke-free.
Residence Halls and 2018-2019 Costs Per Semester
|Lawrence Hall Single Room||$3,940 Per semester|
|Lawrence Hall Double Room:||$2,660 Per Semester|
|Lawrence Hall Triple Room:||$2,430 Per Semester|
|Pioneer Suites:||$4,150 Per Semester|
|Conestoga Suites:||$4,150 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Two Bedrooms:||$4,510 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Three Bedrooms:||$4,410 Per semester|
Learn more about Point Park's residence halls
2018-2019 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for
All residents must purchase a meal plan EXCEPT for Boulevard Apartment residents who may opt in or out of a meal plan.
|75 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 75 meals per semester):||$950 per semester|
|50 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 50 meals per semester):||$730 per semester|
|30 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 30 meals per semester):||$550 per semester|
|$400 Flex Dollars:||$400 per semester|
2018-2019 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for Lawrence Hall Residents
Lawrence Hall residents MUST purchase the Unlimited, 19, 14 or 10 meals per week plan. Lawrence Hall residents CANNOT participate in one of the lesser plans above.
|Unlimited meals per week plan with $150 Flex dollars:||$3,440 per semester|
|19 meals per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,210 per semester|
|14 meals per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,000 per semester|
|10 meals per week plan with $275 Flex dollars:||$2,810 per semester|
|Flex dollar amounts are subject to change.|
How meal plans work
- Students receive a set number of meals per week. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. Each meal is all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room.
- Use a meal exchange in the Point Café during breakfast, dinner or late night (cannot be used for lunch).
- Flex dollars work like a bank debit card: each time you make a food purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account.
- Flex dollars supplement weekly meal allowance and can be used in all of our food service locations:
Lawrence Hall Dining Room
Premieres at the Pittsburgh Playhouse