Helping You Live on Campus
Everything to do with living on campus is handled by the professional staff of Point Park’s Office of Campus Life, which manages:
- Housing and residence halls (how rooms are arranged and the buildings themselves)
- Student staff, including community facilitators and community mentors and community advisors
- Office of Judicial Affairs
Along with the day-to-day details of living on campus, Campus Life staff members create a multitude of out-of-classroom experiences to help you thrive and grow throughout your University years.
- Living and Learning Communities
- The Sophomore Experience
- Junior and Senior Living
- Office of Student Activities
We're here to help
Professional staff make sure everything is up and running smoothly. Student staff members live in the residence halls with students.