About Pittsburgh A world-class city as your campus
When choosing a college, choose the neighborhood carefully — because the more opportunities that surround you, the more complete your college experience will be. At Point Park University, Pittsburgh's only Downtown university, you'll have access to unlimited opportunities that only a world-class city offers.
Pittsburgh's Golden Triangle measures less than a square mile, but packs in a world of options, all within easy reach of our campus:
- More than 135 shops
- 270 eateries, from pizzerias and bagels shops to swanky restaurants
- Three pro sports teams — the Pirates, Penguins and Steelers
- Six professional theaters, including the Benedum Center and Heinz Hall
- The Ohio, Monongahela and Allegheny rivers — with 24 miles of riverfront trails
- Picturesque, 36-acre Point State Park and 14 other parks
- Dozens of concerts and festivals of all types
- More than 5,000 businesses, from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
See for Yourself: Come Visit Point Park
Take a day, just one day, to visit our dynamic campus in our world-class city.
During a campus visit you can:
- Tour campus
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a professor
- Enjoy lunch
- See our residence halls
- Meet with an admissions counselor
Can't visit in person?
Check out our virtual campus tour to explore Point Park, including videos, 360-degree interactive images and lots of still photos.
What they're saying about Pittsburgh
"The Hippest City in Pennsylvania"
-- The Daily Meal
"No. 1 Best City for New Graduates"
-- Huffington Post
"4th Best Large City for Sports"
"No. 1 for the Top 10 Coolest Neighborhoods (East Liberty & Lawrenceville) in America"
-- Money magazine