- Bachelor's in Anthropology, George Mason University
- Juris Doctorate, George Mason University
Scott joined Point Park University in 2018. He previously has worked at George Mason University, Marymount University, and Saint Joseph’s University. Scott oversees all aspects of student records and interacts with most of the offices and departments on campus.
- Bachelor's in Psychology and Sociology, University of Massachusetts-Boston
- Master of Science in Management, New England College
- Doctorate of Education in Higher Education Leadership, Walden University
Steven joined Point Park in 2019. He is responsible for coordination of graduation and degree conferral functions to support the University Registrar. He acts in place of the University Registrar when necessary and oversees daily operations of the Office of the University Registrar.
Director, Articulation and Certification
- Bachelor's in Visual Art and Design
- Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication, Point Park University
Deborah joined Point Park in 1996 and oversees transfer credit evaluation, articulation agreements, and veterans' certification.
Senior Assistant Registrar
- Bachelor's in Broadcasting, Point Park University
- Master of Business Administration, Point Park University
Angela joined Point Park in 2015 and is responsible for room scheduling, coursebook, and catalog production. Angela is also a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Notaries.
Certification and Academic Records Coordinator
- Bachelor's in Secondary Education, Earth and Space Sciences and General Science, Clarion University
- Masters in Education, Instructional Leadership, Robert Morris University
Heather joined Point Park in 2019 and is responsible for veterans certifications, transfer credit input, taking courses at another institution questions, and study abroad.
Academic Technology Specialist
- Bachelor's in English Literature, Penn State University
- Master's in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Penn State University
Ashley joined Point Park in 2019 and is responsible for program advising module with curriculum changes, Jenzabar Registration Module Manager overseeing student information systems, create and produce database reports, and project management of new technology initiatives.
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice, Point Park University
- Master of Science Criminal Justice Administration, Point Park University
Kayla joined Point Park in 2021 and is responsible for transcript requests, registration, major/minor changes, change of addresses, independent studies, Co-Ops, and Internships.