Skip to main content

Schedule Change

In order to change your current registration, you must drop your class(es) via PointWeb or complete a Schedule Change Request Form. This allows you to drop or add courses to your current registration. All Schedule Change Request Forms must be completed with the advisor signature before processing in the Office of the University Registrar. To Withdraw from a class after the add/drop date, you must also secure the approval of the Office of Student Accounts.

Complete Withdrawal

If you choose to withdraw completely from a semester, you must complete the Complete Withdrawal Form, dropping all courses. To obtain a complete withdrawal form, please visit or contact The Center for Student Success at 412-392-8153. Please see the current semester course book for important deadline.

To complete the form, you will need the following signatures or the form will not be processed:

  • Academic Student Success Center signature
  • Student Financial Services Center
  • ISD signature (applicable only for International Students)
  • Registrar's office Signature

You may contact the department or the Office of the University Registrar at 412-392-3861 for more information on how to reach your advisor. You may  mail your form to the Office of the University Registrar, Point Park University, 201 Wood St., Pittsburgh, PA 15222.

All Students MUST register for themselves.  It is NOT the responsibility of the Advisor(s) to complete or forward Registration and/or Schedule Change Request forms to the Office of the University Registrar.

Students are responsible for any errors on their Registration or Schedule Change Request forms.

Point Park University reserves the right to withdraw or modify the dates, procedures and information listed.The University reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.  If a course is cancelled, the Office of the University Registrar will automatically remove the course from the student’s registration and notify the student in writing.  It is the responsibility of the student to add another course.  

All recipients of federal financial aid need to be aware that their financial aid package will be adjusted under the Return of Title IV funds policy if the student withdraws from all of their classes. Go to the Return of Title IV Funds policy for more information.