The Office of the University Registrar is pleased to announce that all transcript requests will be electronically processed and expedited through the National Student Clearinghouse. With this process, we will be able to send transcripts electronically, and you may track your order by email, text message or logging in to the National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts will not be released to any person or agency without proper signed authorization from the student or graduate.
Official transcripts MUST be ordered online using any major credit/debit card. Official transcripts can be ordered two ways:
- An electronic PDF version of an official transcript can be sent through the National Student Clearinghouse for $11.50.
- A printed official transcript can be mailed from or picked up at the Office of the University Registrar for $14.50. These requests are also handled through the NSC ordering site.
* Please be aware USPS is currently experiencing significant delays to deliveries in 2022. Please account for that when ordering a paper copy of your transcript. An Electronic version will always be the faster option.
A transcript request will not be honored if there is a financial obligation on the student's account, and the individual will be notified by email in that situation.
Individuals needing a free unofficial transcript may complete an Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Only unofficial transcripts will be processed by the Office of the University Registrar.
To request an unofficial transcript, print out the Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Complete the form and mail to the Office of the University Registrar, 201 Wood St., Pittsburgh, PA 15222 or drop it off to the office.
- The Unofficial Transcript Request Form must include the student signature.
- Unofficial copies are mailed to students only.
- Unofficial Transcripts typically take between three and five working days to process.
Unofficial transcripts will also be available for pick up in the Office of the University Registrar during our regular business hours. You will need to bring a picture ID and the completed Unofficial Transcript Request Form. Persons wishing to pick up an unofficial transcript must give the Office of the University Registrar 24 hour notice.
Please be advised that we cannot release unofficial transcripts for students who attended Point Park University before 1990. These students must place an order for a copy of their official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse website, following the steps above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.