Faculty and Staff
Department of Community Engagement
- Heather Starr Fiedler, Ph.D., chair
- Jehnie Burns, Ph.D., associate professor
- Sera Mathew, Ph.D., assistant professor
- Jamesena Talbott, Ph.D., professor
Affiliated and Part-Time Faculty
- Stanley Denton, Ph.D. – Education
- Brent Dean Robbins, Ph.D. – Psychology
- Kendra Ross, A.B.D. – Sports, Arts and Entertainment Management
- Robert Ross, Ph.D. – Social Justice
- James Thomas, Ed.D. – Leadership
- Jim Ice, Ed.D. – Research Methods
- Michael Valenti, Ph.D. – Program Development
- Mary Esther Van Shura, Ed.D. – Political Dynamics
- Mary Whitney, Ph.D. – Sustainability
- Dorene Ciletti, Ph.D.
- Angela Isaac, Ph.D.
- Helena Knörr, Ph.D.
- Elaine Luther, Ph.D.
- Archish Mahajara, CFP, CPA/PFS, Ed.D.
- Sean Martin, Ph.D.
- Jonas Prida, Ph.D.
- Sarah Schulz, Ph.D.
- Meggan Lloyd, A.B.D., graduate assistant
- Elian Rosenfeld, Ph.D., research associate
- Eric Sloss, MAM, graduate assistant
- Shawn Sweeney, M.A., community engagement coordinator
- Kelly Wilding, M.A., graduate assistant
The Department of Community Engagement is located at 210 Thayer Hall.