Women In Industry Speaker Series
The Women In Industry (WIN) speaker series is an opportunity for Point Park University undergraduate and graduate business students to hear first-hand experiences from — and network with — leading female professionals in the business world.
By encouraging open and honest conversations, the WIN speaker series allows young aspiring businesswomen and men to hear the triumphs, failures and everything in between from successful business professionals.
Previous WIN Speakers
- Emily Bezak, digital marketing officer for Dollar Bank
- Robin Connolly, chief learning officer for PNC Financial Services Group
- Amy Criss, director of supplier diversity and women business enterprise development for 84 Lumber Company
- Jennifer Ferris-Glick, owner, co-director and CEO for Exhale PIttsburgh, Wholistic Whealth & Ilan Enterprises and The Dog Shop
- Karen Larrimer, head of retail banking and chief customer officer for PNC Financial Services Group
- Linda Leonhardt, senior vice president and market manager, First National Bank
- Megan Livingston, manager of talent development, Highmark Health
- Terra McBride, vice president of marketing and professional development, Fi360
- Mandy Merchant, principal, and Celeste Suchko, managing principal, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Amanda Munsch, vice president and senior manager of communications for PNC Financial Services Group
- Sara Pilarski, co-owner of Bruster's Real Ice Cream in Gibsonia, Pa.
- Denise Sabolcik, vice president of IT for FedEx
- Angèle Stoebener, assistant vice president and business credit portfolio manager, First National Bank
Being a part of Women In Industry means that you are helping to empower women to break barriers, strive to achieve their entrepreneurial ambitions and "WIN" in the business world.