Samuel G.C. Muñoz, M.F.A.
Assistant Professor of Movement
- M.F.A., Acting, Florida Atlantic University
- B.A., Theater, Columbia College of Chicago
- Certified Teacher, Society of American Fight Directors (SAFD)
- The Second City Training Center & Conservatory, Chicago, Ill.
- National Theater Conservatory, Denver, Colo.
- Dell' Arte International, School of Physical Theatre, Blue Lake, Calif.
- Movement for Actors (introductory, intermediate and advanced)
- Stage Combat
- Stage Movement for Stage Managers, Stage Combat
Samuel G.C. Muñoz is an actor, fight director, director, stunt coordinator, producer, and voice over artist whose work has been seen in a variety of theaters, films and festivals.
- Tybalt, Romeo & Juliet, Chicago Shakespeare Theatre
- Romeo, Nurse, et al, 2 Households 2 Assholes: Shakespeare R&J, Off-Broadway
- Pike Calypso, Action Movie: The Play, Defiant Theatre, Chicago
- Westly, The Princes Bride, Storefront Theatre, Chicago
- Hamlet, The Tragedy of Hamlet, Florida Atlantic Theatre
- Ed, Aven’U Boys, Circle Theatre, Chicago
Selected Stunt Coordinator, Motion Capture, Director, Fight Director
- Kenneth Branagh’s THOR, Assistant Stunt Coordinator, Motion Capture
- 2 Households 2 Assholes: Shakespeare R&J, Off-Broadway, Director and Fight Director
- Robin Hood, Pittsburgh Playhouse, Director and Fight Director
- Clint Eastwood’s Invictus, Assist Motion Caption Director
- Queens World Film Festival
- Dances with Films, Los Angeles
- New York International Fringe Festival
- Action On Film Festival, Las Vegas
- Sedona International Film Festival
- Fargo Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival
- WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival
- Association of Theatre Movement Educators
- Association of Theatre in Higher Education
- Screen Actor's Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists
- Newspaper Guild of Pittsburgh, Point Park University Faculty Union
- Society of American Fight Directors Examiner's Award for Excellence
- Chicago Jeff Citation (Ensemble & Fight Choreography), Action Movie : The Play, Defiant Theatre
- Nathan’s Kingdom, Actor and Voice Over Actor, Awarded-Sedona International Film Festival’s Directors’ Choice - Heart of the Festival
- Searching For Fortune, Actor, Jury Award, Narrative Feature Film, Alameda International Film Festival
- Broken and Outcast, Actor and Stunt Coordinator, Gold Award at the L.A. Neo Noir Novel, Film & Script Festival
- 53:1, Actor & Producer, Gold Remi Award Winner, WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival