Skip to main content
Professor, Composition and Literature
- Associate of Arts, Gadsen State Junior College
- Bachelor of Science, English Education, Jacksonville State University
- Master of Science, Education, Jacksonville State University
- Doctor of Education, Clemson University
- Post doctoral studies in Shakespeare and African American literature
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Literary Criticism
- Public Speaking
- World Literature
- Advanced Oral Communication
- English Composition I
- Contemporary Critical Theory
Professional Affiliations and Volunteer Work
- Volunteer, Hekima Place, Pittsburgh, Pa., and Kiserian, Kenya
- Chair, International Project Committee, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Past President, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Member, Chuck Tanner Manager of the Year Committee, Rotary Club of Pittsburgh
- Member, Board of Directors, Focus on Renewal, McKees Rocks, Pa.
- National Mentor, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Volunteer, Golden Retrievers in Need, Cleveland, Ohio
Point Park Features
- "Literature Professor Volunteers at Orphanage and School in Kenya," Point Park University website, Sept. 19, 2018.
- "2015 HHS Symposium Featured Open Mic Reading, Variety of Research Posters and Presentations, " Point Park University website, May 11, 2015.
- "Point Park Hosts Fourth-Grade Students for Poetry Reading," Point Park University website, January 10, 2014.
- "English Program Director Elected President of Rotary Club of Pittsburgh," Point Park University website, July 26, 2013.
- "English Program Gave Alumna a Solid Foundation for Law School," Point Park University website, April 10, 2013.