Undergraduate Student Outcomes
Check out 2019 Commencement photos on Facebook!
Undergraduate Degrees Prepare Students for Success
Surrounded by the professional opportunities of a world-class city, Point Park University undergraduate students engage in a career-focused education.
With more than 76 undergraduate majors and programs to choose from, our students learn from faculty who share real-world insights, meet with industry leaders, gain hands-on experience in their area of study and broaden their skills to enhance their resume.
Point Park undergraduate students are more mature, more professional and more prepared for success.
Alumni Success Stories
Undergraduate students are well-positioned to join a network of alumni who have landed jobs in a variety of industries with employers such as:
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Parsons Dance
- Lincoln Park Performing Arts Center
- Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic
- Eaton Corporation
- FedEx Ground
- Heinz Field
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Stage AE
- GQ Magazine
- Trib Total Media
Where Are They Now?
In the links below, our alumni discuss how earning an undergraduate degree is helping them to reach their career goals:
- Arts and Sciences alumni
- Business alumni
- Cinema, dance and theatre alumni
- Communication alumni
- Education alumni
A Results-Oriented Undergraduate Degree
Upon completion of our core curriculum, Point Park undergraduate students are able to:
- Employ written and oral communication skills in order to convey clear and organized information to target audiences for specific purposes
- Locate, evaluate and use information effectively, ethically, and legally from a variety of formats both traditional and digital
- Analyze problems and develop independent solutions
- Analyze issues within their political, economic, socio-cultural, historical and environmental contexts
- Recognize, define, analyze and interpret a variety of aesthetic expressions and/or demonstrate originality and inventiveness