Graduate Student Outcomes
Advance Professionally and Achieve Your Goals With a Point Park Graduate Education
Career promotions, advanced knowledge and skills, increased confidence and job marketability ... these are just a few of the outcomes reported by students and alumni of our 20 master's degrees and three doctoral programs.
In a society and workplace characterized by diversity and change, our career-focused graduate programs will help you:
- Achieve high-level skills in your chosen career field
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of your industry profession
- Thrive as a leader and ethical professional
Alumni of our graduate programs have landed jobs or received promotions in a variety of industries with employers such as:
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Bayer Corporation
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- Eaton Corporation
- Enercon Services
- GAI Consultants, Inc.
- Gateway Rehab
- Heinz History Center
- Highmark, Inc.
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation
- KOBI TV
- Madison Square Garden Company
- Mt. Lebanon School District
- Pittsburgh Bureau of Police
- Pittsburgh Colfax K-8
- Pittsburgh Hispanic Development Corporation
- PNC Financial Services Group
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLC
- UPMC Center for Sports Medicine
- Westinghouse Electric Company
Where Are They Now?
In the links below, our alumni and students describe how pursuing or earning a graduate degree is helping them achieve success in their career fields.
Success stories by academic area:
- Criminal Justice and Intelligence Studies
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Studies
Interested in learning more how a Point Park University graduate degree can help you advance in your career?
Schedule a personal visit or attend an upcoming graduate open house at our Downtown Pittsburgh campus.