A Certificate for Management-Level Leadership Professionals
Created for working professionals interested in advancing in business management and leadership roles, this graduate certificate offers career-focused education and a competitive edge that will help turn your ambition into reality.
Build a bridge to a fulfilling, high-paying career as a future-prepared strategic leader.
As a graduate certificate student, you’ll gain a deep understanding of ethical leadership, organizational systems, strategic planning and team management through instruction from expert educators with years of real-world management experience. Through Point Park University’s Graduate Management Certificate, you can:
- Build skills that will help you advance in your current career.
- Shift your career path with new expertise on your resume.
- Build toward a master’s degree program.
A Professional and Academic Springboard
For working professionals in business management or those wanting to expand their career on a leadership path, Point Park’s online management graduate certificate can open new doors to more challenging, fulfilling, and higher-paying career options. The certificate program will also give course credit for future educational opportunities as credits earned in this program can be used toward Point Park University’s MBA degree – on ground or online.
Fully Online Accelerated Program
Our online programs offer the benefits of a traditional Point Park University education in a flexible format at an affordable cost. Our 8-week courses are always offered asynchronously for your convenience.
Online students have access to:
- Point Park faculty with real-world experience.
- Small online class sizes for individualized attention.
- A full spectrum of University resources.
- A student success advisor offering support from application to graduation, who will guide you to successfully complete your degree.
Cohorts begin every semester.
Why earn a graduate certificate in Healthcare Systems Management?
- Gain the knowledge and skills you need to advance your career in management or make the change to leadership roles on a new career path.
- Qualify for higher-paying management positions.
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates when applying for business management level leadership positions.
- Make a positive impact on your business or industry by improving your ability to manage organizations effectively.