Point Park University's Department of Community Engagement & Leadership offers a variety of innovative academic programs designed to prepare scholars and practitioners to work in partnership with civic, business and community organizations to become agents of change in diverse community settings.
Undergraduate Degree Programs and Courses
- B.S. in Public Administration
- B.A. in Organizational Leadership
- Learn about City-University Life, our core course for first-time, full-time Point Park students.
- Explore our minors in Community Engagement & Social Change and Women's & Gender Studies.
- Check out our Community Engaged Courses, which offer distinctive opportunities to work with local businesses and organizations on impactful projects.