Chuck Cooper and Josh Gibson Center for Equity and Education Creating equitable pathways to success
Dates, times and locations will be posted as events are scheduled. Programming may shift to a hybrid or fully remote model as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Cooper/Gibson College-Readiness Program is a multi-week program where students will participate in college-readiness workshops and receive mentorship from professionals and college student volunteers. Students will learn about personal branding, resumes, cover letters, personal finance, the FAFSA process and more
In the News
- "Chuck Cooper III and Sean Gibson: Making Equity and Education a Mission," TribLIVE.com, Sept. 14, 2021.
- "Point Park University’s Rowland School of Business Launches The Chuck Cooper and Josh Gibson Equity and Education Center," Point Park University website, Sept. 14, 2021.
Connect With Us
College and Career-Readiness Resources
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Pennsylvania Future Ready Index
- Pennsylvania Career Readiness Standards
- Education Planner
- PHEAA's Five Steps to Financial Aid
- FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)