Hospitality Management Minor
The hospitality industry has experienced strong growth in Pittsburgh, nationally and internationally, and is in need of well-educated professionals to manage it. Demand for entry level to top management positions continues to be strong with the top jobs earning salaries well over $100,000.
Hospitality Management Minor Course Offerings
In our hospitality management minor, 21 credits need to be completed through the following courses:
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry/Profession
- Sales/Revenue and Marketing Planning in the Hospitality Industry
- Safety and Security in the Hospitality Industry
- Operations Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Organizational Behavior in the Hospitality Industry – The Psychology of Hospitality
- Business Models of Organization
- Business management course or other elective
For comprehensive descriptions of the courses listed above, see the Rowland School of Business course descriptions catalog.