Criminal Justice and Intelligence Faculty and Staff
- Josie Brown, Ph.D., dean of the School of Arts and Sciences
- Richard A. Linzer, J.D., professor of criminal justice
- Sean Elliot Martin, Ph.D., associate professor of criminal justice and intelligence studies and chair of the School of Continuing & Professional Studies
- Andrew Richards, M.A., lecturer of criminal justice
- Christine Secilia, Ed.D., lecturer and coordinator of the undergraduate criminal justice program
- Edward Strimlan, M.D., associate professor and coordinator of the forensic science program
- Mark Wintz, Ph.D., associate professor of intelligence and national security
Kristene Julian, assistant to the chair
Office Phone: 412-392-8068
Office: 706 Lawrence Hall
Leslie Anderson, J.D.
Meghan Black, J.D.
Judith Cohen, J.D., Ph.D.
Hon. Guido DeAngelis, J.D.